October 21 – 22, 2017 • Odawara, Japan
- Surviving the Monetary Policy Exit & Possible Causes for the Next Financial Crisis
- Where is Financial Regulation Headed? Deregulation, Fragmentation and the Demise of Basel Framework
- What we Have Learned Since our First Symposium in Cape Cod of Summer 1998
- Nobuyuki Hirano, President & Group CEO, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
- Masatsugu Asakawa, Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Japan
- David Malpass, Under Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Department of Treasury (via video)
- Participant List
- Concept Papers and Presentations
- Final Presentation (Uploaded after symposium)
- Final Report (Uploaded after symposium)
To request an invitation to the 2016 Japan-U.S. Symposium, contact Whitney Vasey email@example.com.