December 5 – 7, 2013 • Sao Paolo, Brazil
This Latin America-U.S. Symposium was held at the Renaissance Sao Paulo Hotel in Sao Paolo, Brazil from Friday, December 5, through Sunday, December 7, 2013.
• Implementation of regulatory reform and reduction of regulatory complexity in Brazil and the U.S
• Tax reform in Brazil and the U.S., and for cross-border transactions
• The financing of infrastructure improvements in Brazil and the U.S.
• Monetary policy in Brazil and the U.S. and its impact on inflation
• Julio Cesar Maciel Ramundo, Managing Director, BNDES
• H.E. Henrique Meirelles, Chairman, Lazard Americas, Chairman, J&F Investimentos, and Chairman, Olympic Public Committee
• William Murden, Counselor to the Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, International Financial Stability and Regulatory Policy, U.S. Department of the Treasury
• Luis Pereira da Silva, Deputy Governor for International Affairs and Corporate Risks, Banco Centro do Brasil
• Otavio Yazbek, Commissioner, Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (CVM)