November 5 – 7, 2015 • Cambridge, MA
The eighteenth annual Japan-U.S Symposium was held in Cambridge, MA from Thursday, November 5, through Saturday, November 7, 2015.
• The end of large global banks?
• Gauging the success of the three arrows
• Rise of China: Implications for Japan, the US and the global financial markets.
• Reform of GPIF’s Investment Strategy and Governance: Implications for international capital markets
• Masatsugu Asakawa, Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Japan
• Martin J. Gruenberg, Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
• Glenn Hubbard, Dean, Columbia Business School
• Shigesuke Kashiwagi, Chief Financial Officer, Nomura Holdings
• Ron O’Hanley, President and Chief Executive Officer, State Street Global Advisors