October 24 – 26, 2014 • Karuizawa, Japan
The seventeenth annual Japan-U.S Symposium was held at the Prince Hotel Karuizawa West in Karuizawa, Japan from Friday, October 24, through Sunday, October 26, 2014.
• Post-Crisis Responses: Regulation, Sanctions and limits on Shadow Banking—the right approach?
• FED tapering, BOJ QQE and Emerging Markets
• International Financial Centers
• Nobuyuki Hirano, CEO of the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
• Hiroshi Nakaso, Deputy Governor, Bank of Japan
• Dan Ryan, Financial Services Advisory Practice Leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
• Nathan Sheets, Under Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Department of the Treasury
• Tatsuo Yamasaki, Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, Ministry of Finance