October 26 – 28, 2012 • Karuizawa, Japan
The fifteenth annual Japan-U.S. Symposium was held at the Prince Hotel Karuizawa West in Karuizama, Japan from Friday, October 26, through Sunday, October 28, 2012.
• Key Challenges for Post-Crisis Adjustment of the Financial System Including Banking, Insurance, and Securities Firms
• Restoration of Fiscal Sustainability
• Impact of the Euro-Crisis on International Finance
• Takehiko Nakao, Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, MOF
• Yasuhiro Sato, Chief Executive Officer, Mizuho Financial Group, Japan
• Jeff Hayman, Chief Executive Officer, Global Consumer Insurance, Chartis