September 14 – 16, 2007 • Cambridge, Massachusetts
The tenth annual Japan-U.S. Symposium was held at Harvard Law School in Cambridge, Massachusetts from Friday, September 14, through Sunday, September 16, 2007.
• The Competitiveness of Capital Markets in Japan and the U.S.
• Financial Regulatory Enforcement Systems in Japan and the U.S.
• Retrospective Views on 10 Years of the Symposium and of Financial Reform in Japan and the U.S.
• Naoyuki Shinohara, Vice Minister for International Affairs at the Ministry of Finance
• Clay Lowery, Assistant Secretary for International Affairs at the United States Department of the Treasury
• Junichi Ujiie, Chairman at Nomura Holdings, Inc.
• Lawrence Summers, Charles W. Eliot University Professor at Harvard University