September 15 – 17, 2000 • Bretton Woods, New Hampshire
The third annual Japan-U.S. Symposium was held at the historic Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire from Friday, September 15, through Sunday, September 17, 2000.
• Interdependence of Japanese and U.S. Financial Markets
• Financing the New Economy in Japan and the U.S.
• The Role of Official Multilateral Organizations
• Timothy Geithner, Under Secretary of the Treasury, U.S. Treasury
• Haruhiko Kuroda, Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, Ministry of Finance