April 7-9, 2016 • Armonk, New York
The fourteenth annual Europe-U.S. Symposium was held at the Weill Conference Center in Armonk, New York from Thursday, April 7, through Saturday, April 9, 2016.
• What is the future of large global banks?
• Divergence between US and EU regulations (focus on CCPs, Capital)
• Liquidity in the private fixed income market
• Reform of secondary market structure for equities
• Tara Rice, Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Financial Stability, U.S. Department of the Treasury
• Mario Nava, Director Regulation and Prudential Supervision of Financial Institutions, European Commission
• Greg Baer, President, The Clearing House Association
• Emiliano Tornese, Division of Financial Stability, European Commission
• Andreas Dombret, Member of the Executive Board, Deutsche Bundesbank
• Barbara Novick, Vice Chairman, BlackRock
• Sylvie Matherat, Chief Regulatory Officer and Member of the Management Board, Deutsche Bank AG
• Tom Harrington, Chief Information Security Officer, Citigroup, Inc.
• Chiara Zilioli, Director General, Legal Services, European Central Bank
• Kay Swinburne, MEP, Member of Economic and Monetary Affairs