March 24 – 26, 2011 • Hampshire, England
The ninth annual Europe-U.S. Symposium was held at The Four Seasons Hotel in Hampshire, England from Friday, March 24 through Sunday, March, 26, 2011.
• Bridging the U.S and Europe on Derivatives and Securitization
• Cross Border Resolution of Bank Failures
• Regulation of Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Nadia Calviño, Deputy Director General, DG Internal Markets and Services, European Commission
• Sheila Bair, Chairman, U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
• Mark Hoban, Financial Secretary, HM Treasury
• Sir David Wright, Vice Chairman, Barclays Capital
• Peter Fisher, Senior Managing Director and Head of Fixed Income, BlackRock, Inc.