March 18 – 20, 2010 • Armonk, New York
The eighth annual Europe-U.S. Symposium was held at the Weill Conference Center in Armonk, New York from Friday, March 18 through Sunday, March 20, 2010.
• Managing Risk Post-Financial Crisis
• Implications of Capital Markets Reforms on Both Sides of the Atlantic
• Crisis Resolution Procedures: Are We Ready for the Next Crisis?
• Lew Kaden, Vice Chairman, Citi
• Malcolm Knight, Vice Chairman, Deutsche Bank
• Martin Merlin, Head of Unit G1, Financial Services Policy, Directorate General for the Internal Market and Services,
• Daniel Tarullo, Governor, U.S. Federal Reserve Board