March 26 – 29, 2009 • Turin, Italy
The seventh annual Europe-U.S. Symposium was held at the UniManagement Executive Learning Center in Turin, Italy from Friday, March 26, through Sunday, March 29, 2009.
• Global Impact of National Bailouts
• Crisis Management and Resolution: What is the Respective Role of the Central Bank and the National Treasuries?
• Failures and Challenges of Risk Management in the Financial Sector
• Roel Campos, Partner in Charge of Washington Office, Cooley Godward Kronish LLP
• Jörgen Holmquist, Director General of DG Internal Market and Services, European Commission
• Michel Prada, Former Chairman, Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF)
• Alessandro Profumo, Chief Executive Officer, UniCredit