April 22 – 24, 2005 • Eltville, Germany
The third annual Europe-U.S. Symposium took place at the Bundesbank Training Center in Eltville, Germany from Friday, April 22, through Sunday, April 24, 2005.
• Basel II: The Implementation of Basel II
• International Financial Reporting Standards: The Use of U.S. GAAP in the EU and the Use of IFRS in the U.S.
• Market Structure: Trans-Atlantic Trading of Securities
• Suzanne Nora Johnson, Vice Chairman, Goldman Sachs
• Philippe Lagayette, General Manager, Chairman of the Management Committee, JPMorgan Paris
• Randal K. Quarles, Assistant Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Department of the Treasury
• Jürgen Stark, Vice President, Deutsche Bundesbank
• Gertrude Tumpel-Gugerell, Member of the Executive Board, European Central Bank