November 14 – 16, 2003 • Armonk, New York
The second Europe-U.S. Symposium was held at the Executive Planning Center of Citigroup in Armonk, New York from Friday, November 14, through Sunday, November 16, 2003.
• (Dis)harmonization of Regulation
• Management of the U.S.-EU Financial Relationship
• Causes of the Breach Over Financial Issues: The Iraq War, the Bubble Burst, and Other Forces
• Roel Campos, Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
• Randal K. Quarles, Assistant Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Department of the Treasury
• Alexander Schaub, Director-General, Internal Market, European Commission