February 27 – March 1, 2002 • Rüschlikon, Switzerland
The first Europe-U.S. Symposium was held at the Swiss Re’s Centre for Global Dialogue in Ruschlikon, Switzerland from Friday, February 27, through March 1, 2002.
• Pension Reform
• International Disclosure Standards
• Fighting Economic Crimes Against the International Financial System
• Susan S. Bies, Board Member, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
• Andrew Crockett, General Manager, Bank for International Settlements
• Philippe Maystadt, President and Chairman, Board of Directors, European Investment Bank