September 18 – 20, 2015 • Armonk, New York
The twelfth annual China-U.S. Symposium was held at the Weill Conference Center in Armonk, New York from Friday, September 12, through Sunday, September 20, 2015.
• Capital Markets: Volatility, Development, and Reform
• The Impact of Cross-border Mergers & Acquisitions on the Economies of China and the U.S.
• The Bi-lateral Investment Treaty and the New Financial Architecture: Evolving Roles for China and the U.S.
• Current Issues in the Regulation of Financial Institutions
• Nathan Sheets, Under Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Department of the Treasury
• Yiming Wang, Vice President (Minister), Development Research Center of the State Council, P.R. China
• John Williams, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
• Youan Chen, Chairman, China Galaxy Financial Holding Company Ltd. and China Galaxy Securities Co., Ltd.
• Stephen Bird, CEO of Consumer Products, Citi
• Changwen Zhao, Director General, Research Department of Industrial Economy, Development Research Center of the State Council