June 5 – 7, 2014 • Shenzhen, China
The eleventh annual China-U.S. Symposium was held at the Sheraton Dameisha Resort in Shenzhen, China from Friday, June 5, through Sunday, June 7, 2014.
• Capital market financing and the changing role of private equity and venture capital
• China’s Free Trade Zones and their implication for the U.S. financial sector
• What are the most important and difficult macroeconomic actions that need to be taken in the Chinese and U.S. financial sectors?
• Promoting cross border investments between China and the US through a bilateral investment treaty
• Wei Li, President (Minister), Development Research Center of the State Council, China (DRC)
• Xiqing Gao, Former President, China Investment Corporation
• Mai Lu, Secretary General, China Development Research Foundation
• Robert Dohner, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Asia, U.S. Department of Treasury