September 11 – 13, 2013 • Chicago, Illinois
The tenth annual China-U.S. Symposium was held at The Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, Illinois from Friday, September 11, through Sunday, September 13, 2013.
• Recent developments in Chinese and U.S. domestic capital markets and SME access to capital markets
• Cross border capital flows between China and the U.S.
• Internationalization of the RMB: Steps and timing
• The shadow banking system in China and the U.S.
• Marisa Lago, Assistant Secretary for International Markets and Development, U.S. Department of the Treasury
• Zhang Yujun, Assistant Chairman, China Securities Regulatory Commission
• The Honorable Rahm Emanuel, Mayor, City of Chicago
• Leo Melamed, Chairman Emeritus, Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group
• Wang Dongming, Chairman, CITIC Securities
• Ge Xiaobo, Member of Executive Committee, Chief Financial Officer, Managing Director, CITIC Securities Co., LTD
• Kenneth Griffin, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Citadel LLC