September 14 – 16, 2012 • Beijing, China
The ninth annual China-U.S. Symposium was held at the COFCO Retreat Center in Beijing, China from Friday, September 14, through Sunday, September 16, 2012.
• Capital Market Development in China and Its Impact on the U.S.
• Financial Regulation and Financial Development
• The Role of Insurance Companies, Pension Funds and Mutual Funds in the Development of Savings, Retirement and Long Term Capital Markets
• Guo Jinlong, Party Secretary, Beijing Municipality
• Terrence Checki, Executive Vice President and Head of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
• Zhou Yanli, Vice Chairman, China Insurance Regulatory Commission
• Leo Melamed, Chairman Emeritus, CME Group
• Li Jiange, Chairman, China International Capital Corporation, Ltd.
• Peter Fung, Global Chairman, Global Practice, KPMG