June 17 – 19, 2005 • Armonk, New York
The second annual China-U.S. Symposium was held at the Citigroup Executive Planning Center in Armonk, New York from Friday, June 17, through Sunday, June 19, 2005.
• Financial Market Liberalization
• Corporate Governance in China and the U.S.
• New Thoughts on the Bretton Woods System
• Li Jiange, Vice President, Development Research Center of the State Council, PRC
• Lawrence Greenwood, Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Finance and Development, U.S. Dept. of State
• Zheng Zeguang, Minister of the People’s Republic of China Embassy in the U.S.
• Robert Dohner, Director, Office of East Asian Nations, U.S. Department of Treasury