November, 5-7, 2015 • Cambridge, MA
• The end of large global banks?
• Gauging the success of the three arrows
• Rise of China: Implications for Japan, the US and the global financial markets.
• Reform of GPIF’s Investment Strategy and Governance: Implications for international capital markets
• Masatsugu Asakawa – Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Japan
• Martin J. Gruenberg – Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
• Glenn Hubbard – Dean, Columbia Business School
• Shigesuke Kashiwagi – Chief Financial Officer, Nomura Holdings
• Ron O’Hanley – President and Chief Executive Officer, State Street Global Advisors
To request an invite to the 2015 U.S.-Japan Symposium, contact Whitney Vasey at email@example.com.