January 29 – 31, 2016 • Mumbai, India
The first annual India-U.S. Symposium was held at the Trident Hotel in Mumbai, India from Friday, January 29, through Sunday, January 31, 2016.
• Financing Infrastructure and the Role of Insurance and Pension Funds
• The development of INR Bond Markets inside and outside of India
• Building profundity & resilience in India’s derivatives market: Effective tool of risk management, liquidity and price discovery
• Jayant Sinha, Union Minister of State for Finance, India
• Hal Scott, Nomura Professor of International Financial Systems, Harvard Law School
• G. N. Bajpai, Ex-Chairman, LIC / Ex-Chairman, SEBI / Chairman, Intuit Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
• Arun Jaitley, Union Finance Minister, India
• T. S. Vijayan, Chairman, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India