April 11-13, 2018 • Armonk, New York
The sixteenth annual Europe-U.S. Symposium will be held at the Weill Center in Armonk, NY from Wednesday, April 11 through Friday, April 13, 2018.
• The Future of Global Regulatory Bodies: BIS, IOSCO, and FSB
• Impact of Brexit on U.S. – EU Financial Relationship
• MIFID II Trading and Market Structure
• Index Investing Versus Active Management
• Andreas Dombret, Member of the Executive Board, Deutsche Bundesbank
• David Malpass, Under Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Department of the Treasury