March 29-31, 2017 • Frankfurt, Germany
The fifteenth annual Europe-U.S. Symposium will be held at the European Central Bank in Frankfurt, Germany from Wednesday, March 29 through Friday, March 31, 2017.
• The New U.S. Presidency & Brexit’s Impact on Trans-Atlantic Financial Markets
• Regulatory Developments in Capital, Liquidity & Derivatives Impacting Europe & the U.S.
• Central Bank Independence from the Legislative, Judicial and Executive Branches
• The Role of Lender of Last Resort in the Eurosystem and U.S.
• Peter Praet, Executive Board Member and Chief Economist, European Central Bank
• Yves Mersch, Member of the Executive Board, European Central Bank
• Sir Paul Tucker, Chair of the Systemic Risk Council; Fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School